Well isn't this ironic. Last time I posted I spoke metaphorically about the flood gates of inspiration opening. Well yesterday the flood gates literally opened and my building was flooded. Well technically it was the fire sprinklers which were set off when someone shook a doona in front of it, but regardless my house was flooded and now smells like a urinal.
Luckily my computer wasn't damaged but the power has only just come back on so I haven't been able to access any of my work. Awesome thing to happen when you have multiple assginments due in 3 days.
These photos were taken over an hour after the event, and alot of the water had been removed and sucked up. Can you imagine how it was before then?
It was a friggin swamp. I'm anticipating an isolated outbreak of malaria any moment.I'm off to install a heavy duty air freshener in the hallway.
No comments:
Post a Comment